Aşk Evi means "House of Love" and is perfect for a couple or small friends groups.
Aşk Evi is a centrally located tradional town house with contemporary fittings and all the mod cons and tech required for modern living. It retainins a wealth of character and style referencing it's unique position in a small side street in the heart of Kalkan Old Town with exposed stone, sparking white walls and wooden floors and marble bathroom fittings. The light filled interior was designed by a well known architct from Bodrum and is certailny bijoux but feels spacious as it's is set over four levels linked by a floating staircase leading up to a private roof terrace with a stunning sunset bar, sun loungers, floor cushions and shading provided by overhead sails.
Aşk Evi does not have a pool - but we an outdoor shower which is perfect when sunbathing on the roof terrace int he that of the day. We are only minutes away from the beach and harbour, permitting idyllic early morning swims before breakfast or join the locals for an ever-popular late afternoon, evening or midnight swim, with no walk up the hill at the end of the day! Aşk Evi is very well equipped, washing machine,dishwasher, with free ultra-fast WiFi internet access, 24-hr check in. The old houses have thick walls ensuring cool interiors for most of the year but we are also fully air conditioned for those hot summer nights, with units on every floor and double glazing. Professionally designed lighting throughout the house adds to the atmosphere and creates a relaxing ambience.
Whatever floats your boat....whether you want to sunbathe with your favourite book, watch the amazing sunset, or dine al fresco......catch a movie or box set on netflix or you need to work from time to time with our lightening fast fibre boradband the choice is yours. Outdoor shower space and fridge are also close to hand to help cool off whilst looking out over the whole town, harbour and bay from dawn to dusk.
We provide a mid-stay clean and linen changeover, Beach towels are provided for the sun loungers and beach trips.
We can arrange a welcome pack of essential provisions along with options to increase items, e.g. for a special occasion - champagne, wine, other groceries. We can also arrange a daily maid service, a cook and transfers as you prefer.
We are taking bookings all year and would be delighted to welcome hikers/walkers enjoying the Lycian Way.
Minimum stay 5 nights. No smoking and no pets
These rates were set in GBP
|Rate Period||Nightly*||Weekly*||Weekend*||Monthly*||Min Stay|
|Mid Sumer Rate|
19 Jul 2018 - 19 Jul 2018
|High Summer Rate|
20 Jul 2018 - 30 Aug 2018
02 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
01 Oct 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
|Winter Long Stay - minimum 1 month|
01 Nov 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
|Christmas and New Year|
21 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019
|Winter Long Stay - minimum 3 months|
05 Jan 2019 - 28 Mar 2019
Cleaning: 40 pounds - payable to agent includes linen change mid way though stays longer than 5 days)
Cancellation: 20 percent deposit - refundable until 6 weeks before arrival date. Remaining 80% percent payable 4 weeks before.
Additional Notes: All guests will need to supply copy of their passport to local agent no later than 2 weeks before arriving to fulfil local laws and regs. Customisable welcome pack available - payable locally to agent - please enquire
Old Town tucked in a small pedestrianised street behind Gironda and Kalakamki and Botanik
Front outdoor deck with table and chairs, stepping into the open plan cool, airy and comfortable lounge area. Large flat screen Smart TV, DVD and Satellite TV channels. The modern kitchen is well equipped with electric oven, gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, breakfast bar with stools, perfect for laptop use or dining.
Master double bedroom with contemporary furnishings and lighting, double bed, charging points by each bedside, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV, hairdryer, dressing table and plenty of storage! Bedroom leads out onto a large balcony overlooking the nearby Botanik Garden Bar.
Luxiry Bathroom equipped with power shower and integrated bidet.
TOP FLOOR MEZZANINE ROOM
Two further single beds and affords amazing vista across the bay.
Sunset bar and terrace
The whole house is offered; whilst it does sleep 4 we feel it's ideal for a couple or small family group. The mezzanine 2nd bedroom is full of character and from the comfort of your bed would have an amazing vista out to sea. (This room is open plan, with slight height restriction at one end).
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The house is professionally managed and our agents will be on hand for our guests to assist if there is a query or special requirement; guests can also visit our agent (two minutes from the house) in the Old Town - they are open in the summer season (May-Oct), from 9.30 am to midnight every day.
Owner: Alison Dougall
Management Company: Kalkan Exclusive Properties (KEP)
International Phone: 00353838005332